Monday, March 30, 2009

First Post!

Hello and welcome to the doodle blog of Sarah Friese! :D

I decided to start posting my art over here because I became tired of Deviant Art and all the stupid drama. I felt restricted to drawing what other people wanted me to draw there. :/ Hopefully this new blog will get some creative juices flowing!

Here are my DA accounts if you'd like to see my older work:
Devious-Tofu
My first account. I began posting there a couple of years ago, so there's some fairly old art there. It's now abandoned.
RobotsCanCryToo
I made this account in an attempt to start being active on DA again, but it didn't work very well, lol. We'll see what happens with this account

When I abandoned my first account, I deleted quite a few things from my gallery that I intended to put in my new gallery, but I never got around to it. I think I will post a few older things before I start posting new stuff so you can see where I started off.

Okay, that's all for now! Later!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! ~ You made a blog! I'm so happy. ♥

    I think you'll really love all of the customization, and the ease with which you can update. Now I just have to figure out how to watch/follow your blog! xD I'm still a bit clunky with blogger myself.

    I can't wait till you start posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It really is much easier to post here! I'm enjoying it so far! <3

    Haha, yeah, I had to figure all that out. I don't even remember how I watched you now. Derp. I'll tell you once I find it again!

    <3<3 ty Lyse! ;;

    ReplyDelete