Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Older Artwork

These are some of the pieces that mentioned in my last post that I deleted from DA to post on a new account but never got around to it. So here they are! (I'll post with newer stuff after this!)

"Pirate Fashion" We had a free project choice and I decided to do fashion(??). I have no idea where all of this came from. It took me forever but it's like my favorite piece.
"A Day in the Life" I made this after I ran into the corner of a wall at my house and blacked out, giving me a bad-ass scar across my face for about a week.
Characters L-R: The Overly Optimistic Inchworm, Akaru, Pilz, The Nameless Emo Worm


"Till Death (Do Us Part)" Abstract painting assignment. I went kinda crazy on this project... :D Supposed to have a marriage theme? Interpret as you wish!
"Lenore"
Sketch of an OC, Lenore.



"Sheep Go To Heaven" I wanted to play with watercolors!
Uhhhh my Narutardness dwindled my senior year... once it came to America, haha. Piece was for a contest on DA. Lots of anatomy and photoshop practice.
Character is woman!Obito from Naruto
And we'll end this with some Phoenix Wright crap I did at 3 AM ages ago!lol I don't even know.

I can't find one piece that I did my Junior year of high school that won an international contest, but I know my dad has it so I'll snag it from him and post it once I get it! It is worth posting. :) I will post more older artwork in the future, I still have things I want to share; but I'll post some newer stuff next!

Oh and let's see if this public facebook link to my artwork works! More older stuff here!

2 comments:

  1. Freaking out earthquake Edgeworth had me cracking up for a solid five minutes. Oh man, the Edgeworth jokes never get old. I love it. Plus you draw everyone so insanely cute. =)

    Also, the fourth pirate girl design with her checkered stockings and sexy-ass cravat is totally swank. I'm digging her design so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I need to draw Phoenix Wright stuff more. It is so crack-tacular!

    Thank you! I think she was a lot of people's favorite. :) And I'm pretty sure I had no idea what a cravat was when I drew that lol

    ReplyDelete