Monday, June 29, 2009

Last of the Freshman year doodles

Oh wow, I haven't updated in awhile! I apologize for that! School's been out for awhile, and I think I've been too focused on catching up on sleep and relaxing than scanning in new doodles. I'll scan some new stuff that I've done since school's been out soon, but for now, here are some doodles that I did at the end of the school year that I didn't post. Enjoy!
This last picture was actually going to be turned in for a structural drawing assignment, but I realized it would be waaay too hard to draw reflections of all these characters so I did something else, haha. They're all characters from the Ace Attorney series, since I am addicted to those games.That's all for now! I'll try to update with some new stuff soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment