Friday, January 1, 2010

Sport Advertisement Series

Hello! I apologize again for my lack of updating, I've been sick and all that jazz so I haven't done much. I actually started these pieces months ago but just recently got to finishing them. They're for my Ad Design class and the assignment was to create a three piece ad series about a sport product/service. I decided to do women's tenniswear because I used to play tennis when I was younger and I loved it~ I found some very cute tennis outfits designed by Stella McCartney (Who my mother told me is Paul McCartney's daughter), and decided to do my ads about these outfits. I made the pieces look like they were in some sort of scrapbook or something... very girly and cute. I really like how these came out :)
We also had to create an extension, so I decided to do a web banner. I did it in the same style as the ads.

1 comment:

  1. The ads are really too freaking cute. I adore the color choice, they match the colors of the clothing so well. The handwritten font choice is just perfect, looking like a cute girl's handwriting.

    My only comment is the "!" marks at the end of each sentence. I get that it's supposed to seem like a girl is writing the note, but it sort of over emphasizes the fact that its an ad. And while yes, you can see it's an ad, you don't want it sort of in your face. What you have for the web banner is perfect, the "!" not added, nor really needed, but still come across as a person writing a note.

    Other then that one comment, I adore this ad set so much. It fits the line really well, and I'm drooling over tennis clothing (and I don't even play tennis).

    ReplyDelete