Saturday, April 4, 2009

A few more recent sketches

Quick post today with a few doodles! These are all newer... done since starting college. :)

This first doodle was drawn while to design an original character. It ended up looking like a friend of mine, haha. But I love the angle of the face. There's just something really pretty about it...
I drew this while watching The Daily Show one night. I like blood and bandages. :X
More gore! xD I drew this on the back of my schedule in Digital Design... the idea was that the girl attached the bottom half of a mermaid to herself... yea. :D
This is a picture of myself and my roommates that I drew before winter break. I never got to finishing it. I'm the one in the purple sweater.

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha! The "oh my god so cute!" girl makes me giggle. That could probably be any one of my two roommates, or myself, for how much we freaked out at "cute things" while living together.

    I'm also super jealous of your purple sweater. And in love with how you drew the hair in the first sketch. Very gorgeous ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, she gets really excited about stuff. I love cute things as well, but I could never get as excited as her!

    I really have that sweater! It's awesome 8D And I'm getting a lot better at drawing hair, so I'm glad you noticed that! x3

    ReplyDelete