Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photography

By request of my dad (hi!), I'm going to make a post about photography.

Now, I don't consider myself a photographer by any means. I don't have any fancy equipment, or even a really fancy camera. I don't have the patience to be a professional photographer. Basically what I do is take pictures of things that interest me and try and create interesting angles. I am quite fond of electrical poles. I do not know why. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures. I have a flickr, but I haven't updated it in ages. If I take some new pictures I like, I'll post them here. And I'll try and catch up with my Flickr!


As a bonus, have a couple of pigeons that were on the Empire State building. Be sure to enlarge the second one to see the EVIL EYE the pigeon is giving you. It's quite funny.

1 comment:

  1. That first one of the tree...that one's a winner! O.O

    ReplyDelete