Friday, April 17, 2009

Figure Drawing

I had some free time, so I took a bit of time to take some pictures of some of my most recent figure drawings. Each of these is typically a two-session drawing, so about 5-6 hours goes into each one. A couple of these might be one session drawings (about 3 hours), but I'm not sure which ones, so oh well. :)

Here are a couple of pages of gestures to start this post off. Each pose is about 15 seconds.


Okay, onto the figure drawings! These first two are charcoal.
This one will be finished tomorrow. :)
Next one is a heightened drawing with black and white conte pencil.
All the rest of these are graphite!
That's all for now! Comments/critique are always welcome~

2 comments:

  1. Sarah girl you make us proud! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Valley! I'm so glad you like them~~ <3

    ReplyDelete